Thursday, April 9, 2009

My First Day Experience with Google Chrome 1.0.154.53

After installing Google Chrome 1.0.154.53, the first web page loaded is "Google Chrome: The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000005)"

To solve this error, use Firefox to google search. This URL in techblissonline.com really helps. It told me to add a --no-sandbox option to open the application.

This is my first day experience with Google Chrome. The moral of this story is : there must be at least two browsers in your computer. In case one browser has error, you can use another one to search the internet for solution !


No comments:

Duplicate Open Current Folder in a New Window

Sometimes after I opened a folder in Win7, I would like to duplicate open the same folder again in another explorer window. Then, I can ope...